Doors will open at
Admission Fee is $5
This will include:
- Art show featuring student artwork
- Professional Samba dancers
- Cultural events
- Kenyan Crafts
- Baked Goods & Cultural Dining
- Performances by the school band - Drumline/Winterguard, and a Romanian guitarist/ violinist
- Jewelry and cultural items will also be for sale.
The food this year will include sushi, Italian sausage, haluski, Kenyan meat pockets, veggies, Greek salad, baklava, Belgian waffles, and other ethnic desserts and dishes.